October 6, 2024

Now I know why Dorothy wanted out of Kansas

I have really tried to be a better person recently. When I see my fellow humans dressing or acting in what to me is silly, I have tried to withhold comment . 

It started with watching an old lady trying on shoes. She was sporting the worst-fitting, most poorly designed wig that looked like it came straight from 1972. Then it occurred to me that maybe she had been sick, perhaps cancer, and was doing her best to feel pretty. Who am I to poke fun, even if to myself?

 Fast forward tto yesterday. We slipped in to a McDonald's in Redacted Kansas for a quick breakfast. I moseyed into the restroom. There, standing at a urinal, was a man of at least my age or older, his pants and tighty whities pulled down around his ankles — his full moon shining for all to see. 

I looked down moved around him to the other urinal and unzipped my fly. He finally pulled up his pants and left. No, he did not wash his hands. 

So yes. I found this beyond weird. I’ve not seen a male completely drop his trousers to pee since my boys did it at around three or four years old. 

Maybe it is just me. I know things are different for the female of the species, but this was akin to a stranger next to you striking up a conversation at the urinal wall. It just shouldn’t happen. 

3 comments:

Cappy said...

C'mon Joe, post something about the Hoosiers sneaking up the CFP rankings. You guys are sneaky like that. Then join me in trolling The Paul Finebaum Show callers.

Jean said...

Just how is it different for women? We are no less critical.

Anonymous said...

I meant women have to drop trousers. Men usually don’t unless in a stall
Joe

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger