August 26, 2013

Tips for pruning a Japanese Maple

It is Monday, here you are fresh off your weekend looking to me for your Monday entertainment, political analysis, and sheer profundity.  I am drawing a big old bucket of blank. Oh, I could revel you with tales of my weekend, of my personal issues, of my deepest secrets and fantasies, or the cool stuff going on in my life. I could. I won't. I might on another day.

Instead, I will toss up a video of my favorite band. You will watch it.  You will like it. You will buy the music on iTunes or Amazon. If necessary, you will even lie to me in the comments and confirm all of the above. Remember this post?

Here is a video of the event.




No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger