August 25, 2013

Weekend Funny

I just received an audit on my tax return for 2012 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!!
They are questioning how many dependents I claimed.
I guess it was because of my response to the question: "List all dependents?"
I replied: 12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads;
42 million unemployed people on food stamps,
2 million people in over 243 prisons;
Half of Mexico ; and 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate."
1 useless President.
Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.
I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHO DID I MISS?




h/t Otter

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

International Space Station.

Cappy said...

Dear Mr. Indiana:

Ha ha ha. Very funny. Now shut up and get in the truck.

-- Eric Holder.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger