October 5, 2015

Pointing finger politics

The Colts should give a game ball to the Jax kicker, who missed two game-winning field goal opportunities. Despite some more than questionable coaching and time management decisions the boys in blue squeezed out a division win.

So now what gun grabbers? The Oregon shooter went through background checks, waiting periods, and every legal requirement to get his firearms.  Just what additional law do you have in mind that would have prevented this senseless tragedy? If you are going to point fingers at people like me and say it is my fault for not doing enough, you need to have a plan. At least The Obama didn't blame Bush.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hidabeast has come out for more gun control,and the truly stupid are buying it. I spent 30 years with a weapon as part of my going out gear, so I have some sort of experience. Do I still own a weapon, only I know that and I really don't need the governments permission to get one if I really really want one. Criminals don't apply for permission, the the term criminal, now don't get me wrong, background checks for mental issues should be done, but there is no standard, does taking a certain medication make a person unfit to buy a gun? It's a complicated issue, respect for life is not taught, some people think life is an X-box game or a movie. Is there an answer? I don't think so.

JOG

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

It's long been out of the ability of the government to control. There are 300 million firearms in private hands in the US. There is God-knows how much ammunition for them floating around. Molon labe, bitches.

If the federal government tries an Australian-type confiscation, the federal government is going to find out that the Southern rebels in 1861 were pikers.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Not enough police.
Not enough jails.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger