February 13, 2020

There is no marijuana in a pot pie

It appears we have a couple inches of snow on the ground. My neighbor cleaned my drive with his snow blower. I have great neighbors. Bitter cold will move in tonight with temperatures in the single digits. The cold and snow will pass quickly with normal to above normal temperatures by the weekend.

At some point in the coming days weeks I am going to clean up the sidebar links. Names will be deleted, a few added. I might even mess with the old template. Too many links are to old blogs that moved to other platforms long ago. Too bad, I miss most of those blog friends. It is change that has been coming for a while.



I hope you have that gift picked out for your sweetheart. The Big Hallmark Holiday for lovers is upon us Friday. We will be low-key this year. I will get a card for the wife and maybe a cheap bouquet.

I have always possessed a good vocabulary, even if I rarely demonstrate it around here, but for some reason I suck at Scrabble. It is the strategy part I guess. Thus it is no surprise the wife has trounced me in the online version of the game. She has defeated me probably fifty straight games. Only her stats don’t say so because I surrendered a game earlier in the week when I had nowhere to play and there were no letters left. I was down 150 points. Anyway, it seems she doesn’t get the win when I resign the game. Officially she did not defeat me. Bwahaha.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Love the title!

Joe said...

That makes two of us.

It’s good to know I amuse someone besides myself.

Otherwise this post had 23 hits.

I’m certainly not one of the cool and popular kids

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger