June 11, 2005

Bushwacked by The Ranting Fox

I was tagged by Alli, so here goes:

The instructions:
List five songs that you are currently digging ... it doesn't matter what genre they
are from, whether they have words or even if they're any good but they must be songs
you're really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artist and the song
in your blog along with your five songs. Then tag five other people to see what they're listening to.


I am going to change a little and list the last five CD I have purchased, as I do not listen to just songs much. I have purchased these in the last two months:

Live in Hawaii by Jimmie Buffett
Frank Sinatra live from Vegas
Greatest Hits by CSN
Me and Mr. Johnson by Eric Clapton
The Right to Bare Arms by Larry the Cable Guy

As you can see, I have eclectic tastes, but I'm stuck in the old days.

Ok I lied, actually the last CD I purchased, and I am really embarassed by this is the Saturday NIght Fever Soundtrack. I hated Disco in its prime, but I watched some show on the BeeGees and I just got in the mood. I AM SORRY.

BTW the last two songs I downloaded were For What it is Worth by Buffalo Springfield and Ridin' the Storm Out by REO Speedwagon. I am an old fart who does do a little technology!
I will not tag anyone else, but please add to your own blog if you see fit. Just let me know,

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger