June 19, 2005

Why my life sucks today.

When I initiated this blog it was my goal to post every day. I have been fairly successful. It is possible you will label me a laggard over the next few days.

My wife's mother goes into the hospital for surgery to remove colon cancer on Tuesday.

My wife's brother suffered a massive heart attack on Saturday, he remains in critical condition.

My oldest son broke his collar bone on Saturday.

Needless to say, I have some issues right now.

Your patience is appreciated.

some prayers would not hurt, if you are so inclined.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weird. Bad things happen in 3s huh? Well, at least you know that its all over now! GOod luck dealing with it all.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger