July 26, 2005

Do you want me to buy your lottery tickets?

If you do you are a fool. I seem to bring on bad luck to all who come near me lately.

Last night I took the wife, the youngest son and a friend of his to see the Indianapolis Indians. The Indians are the local AAA baseball team. They had 4 errors, gave up 13 or 14 hits and got pounded. We had good seats and had a great time, other than the locals lost. To top it off, hot dogs, popcorn, crackerjack, peanuts were all only $1.00, so it cost a lot less than expected!

We dropped the little one off at his friends to spend the night. The local Babe Ruth team was playing in the Ohio Valley Tournament, and still alive in the losers bracket. There were only 4 teams left. We drove by and saw that the game was in the 6th inning. Locals were down 3-2 when we arrived. The visiting team proceeded to knock in 4 more runs in a matter of minutes. The home team lost and are done for the season. I guess we were bad luck again.

I do not think you want me to root for your team or buy you lottery tickets until this streak ends.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger