July 8, 2005

I Beg Your Indulgence

My oldest son (16) is in Japan. I am sure he is in good hands, but communication is very difficult. That does not make me relax any less when terrorist scum attack innocent civilians. I am sending a few extra prayers to Heaven to make sure he is safe and having a good time. This is the same one who broke his collarbone just a couple of weeks ago. He is a very good boy. As you can see, he has only been gone a few days and already I miss him.

Posting may be light over the next couple of days as we are going to Southern Indiana for the next round of baseball tournaments. The boys are really excited to stay in a hotel. I hope they remember they are there for business as well as fun.

I will let you know the results.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I studied abroad in Japan 4 years ago. I'd be happy to give your son some tips or pointers if he's looking for any. And by all means, send questions if he has em.

Joe said...

Thanks, Cat. He will be going to Mt Fuji later today and Tokyo on Tuesday before returning home on Wednesday. I am sure he is having a blast.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger