August 13, 2005

Bathroom etiquette, or please rip out my eyes

The wife and I went to see The Dukes of Hazard last night, All three kids were gone, and we were bored. We had seen nearly everything else playing at the Old Cineplex, so that was about our only choice.

The movie was exactly what you would expect. I had never seen the TV show, so I am not sure if the plot was reworked, original, etc. Jessica Simpson looks good, but she could not act her way out of a paper bag.

Anyway, this post is not intended to be a movie review. I want to talk about what came after. I headed to the head to get rid of my $5.00 of coke. I was standing at the urinal when this piece of white trash, maybe in his late 20s or early 30s comes in a moves to the urinal right next to me. This, I should not have to say, is bad etiquette since there were other urinals open. He proceeded to drop his pants, boxers, everything. He stood at the urinal, pants around his ankles and took a piss. His big ole' white ass shining for the world to see. As I headed to wash my hands he farted a nasty wet-sounding cloud of methane. As I headed out the door, he was still standing there, left arm in the air while his right hand dug at the armpit. Crab hunting? [insert here shudder].

I guess I never watched the Dukes of Hazard when it made its run on TV because I could see white trash rednecks all around me (and sometimes right in the mirror!).

4 comments:

GUYK said...

ahhh, white trash, yep! redneck, no way. First of all no redneck is gonna pay the price to see the movie when they can wait six months and see it on cable-trust me I am a redneck and know about this shit. Second, ain't no redneck gonna get too close to you to take a leak unless he knows you because he doesn't know your sexual persuation and rednecks ain't in to comparing dick sizes because they don't like to be embarrassed. Sounds like a white trash hippie to me whose momma didn't love him enough to teach him any manners.

Anonymous said...

I concur with Guyk,...I think,..LOL,..But then,..I have never been inside a Men's bathroom before. You guys think that women are mysterious?,..Well,...We can't understand the voiding in public thingy. Do you talk? Do you look?,..I have heard rumors.

TheWayfarer said...

Know what you mean, Hoosierboy.
Johnny Reb is all over Indiana as the welfare rolls will attest, and his most notable characteristic beyond what you describe is whining about "Damn Yankees".
Hey Bubba, if you don't like it, go home...And I'm talking Dixie, not double-wide!

Joe said...

Teresa, NO, you don't look, you don't talk, unless iy is a buddy. You leave one empty urinal in between whenever it is possible. This may take a whole post...

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger