September 17, 2005

Taxes

A woman walks into her accountant's office and tells
him that she needs to file her taxes. The accountant
says "Before we begin, I'll need to ask you a few
questions."


He gets her name, address, social security number,
etc. and then asks. "what is your occupation?"

"I'm a whore." she says.

The accountant balks and says "No, No, No, that won't
work. That is too gross. Let's try to rephrase that"

The woman says, "OK, I'm a high-end call girl".

"No, that is still too crude. Try again."

The both think for a minute, then the woman says, "I'm
an elite chicken farmer."


The accountant asks, "What does chicken farming have
to do with being a whore call girl?"

"Well, I raised over a thousand little peckers last
year."


"Good enough"

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger