December 31, 2005

WHOO HOOO

For many of you it is just a speck of a weeks traffic, but I hit my 10,000th visitor last night. If you are from the Ozark, Alabama vicinity, and were here at around 11:45 last night, COME ON DOWN, you get the 10K visitor grand prize.

Happy New Year to you all. Thank you for your indulgence for the last nine months or so. I have enjoyed your comments, and I finally have an outlet for my bad jokes, rants, opinions, and pictures. I will have my 500th post in a few weeks as well.

Have a good time tonight, drink up. I am sure those out of the loop will believe you are celebrating something as mundane as the turning of the calendar...I will know better. You are all going out to celebrate the 10,000th hit to Fat in Indiana. After all, it is all about ME!

Happy New Year

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger