March 17, 2006

BIG news.

Here at Fat in Indiana, we are known for our giving nature. I give you humor, a superior worldview, and insights into my rich and varied life. As a perfect example see the post below.

I am now giving you a couple of new links -- Bad Bad Juju and The Crazy Rants of Samantha Burns. Read them. Love them. You will be entertained. These are more examples of my giving nature.

Now I am asking something from you. There are two big anniversaries next week, on Monday the swallows will return to Capistrano, spring will begin, and it is my 44th Birthday. On Wednesday it will be the blogaversary of Fat In Indiana. I am sure you are now making a list of ways to celebrate these HUGE events. I can save you time. Here are your options:

1. Send me money. I suspect most, if not all of you will pass on this option.

2. Give me a link. Encourage your readers to also celebrate my big days.

3. Give me a comment on Monday.

Remember the goal is Hits for Hoosierboy.

I am posting this today so you have the entire weekend to draft, polish and prepare your flattery, reflections, tributes, testimonials, salutes, endorsments, and praise for this website. Remember every drink you have today is in my honor, along with St. Patrick. We should all salute a man who hated snakes as much as I.

Dig deep. It is time to reward me for all my hard work over the last year keeping you entertained, informed, and educated. It is a small price to pay. Do it for the Kids. Do it for all of the pets in the shelters. Do it for Mother Earth. Do it for me.

REMEMBER, IF YOU ARE NOT DOING SOMETHING FOR ME, YOU SHOULD BE HELPING AND SUPPORTING SOMEONE WHO IS.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger