April 19, 2006

Just a song before I go

I am leaving in just a few minutes to go pick up my daughter's car in Indy. The car was damaged in the storms last Friday. Baseball (yes baseball) sized hail will do that to a vehicle. I was getting ready this morning at the same time as the wife. She has to go to work. I took my toothbrush into the hall bathroom to brush my teeth. I decided to use the oldest boys toothpaste, since I had left mine in the master bath. I pulled out his tube and discovered the most horrible thing imaginable -- he squeezes in the middle!

I have mentioned before, I am anal about some things. Squeezing the toothpaste from the bottom is number one and two on this list. When we got married this was the only rule set out before the new wife -- you must squeeze the toothpaste from the end! In retrospect I should have thrown in a rule about the frequency of sex, but that is spilt milk.

Anyway, I lived through the ordeal, now I am off to the world of estimates and insurance. What really sucks is we were going to sell that car in a few weeks. Why does it feel like Roger Clemens is pitching curveballs and high heaters at my head in this game of life?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger