April 8, 2006

Oh, Oh, Oh, I forgot to tell you...


As I was sitting in the grubby, overcrowded waiting area at LaGuardia, guess who was sitting a few seats down? He also sat right behind me in First Class on the flight to Indy. That's right -- Jared the Subway guy -- a minor celebrity. You would not believe how people were fawning over this guy. I did not deign to speak to him. I could care less about his latest commercial, store opening or talk show appearance. I think he is annoying, his 15 minutes of fame are WAY past, and I do not really care for the product he endorses. Five bucks for a freaking lunch meat sandwich. Hah.

Did you ever have a brush with a near or actual celebrity?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger