June 18, 2006

Memed

JT has dropped a meme on me. Since I am an asshole, I rarely play along, but this one is simple and easy.
What sitcom character would you like to be when/If you ever grow up?

The answer, after about 37 seconds of deep thought, is Andy Taylor. (surely you do not need a link?)

Andy always knew how to handle every situation. He was the perfect parent for young Opie. I wish I had all the answers, or at least a team of writers giving me the words, when dealing with my kids. It seems I am always solving problems the wrong way, resorting to yelling when I should be hugging, anger instead of patience. Yep, I wish I was old Andy. My dad once told me being a parent was the hardest job he ever had. I have to agree. It is also the most rewarding.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger