September 21, 2006

Hugo Chavez can bite me

Did you see the Venezuelan President's speech at the UN yesterday? You can read it here. I will wait while you read it.

What a self consumed assbag. He is right about one thing -- the UN is worthless. Here is what I think, if Chavez and the people of Venezuela think the US is sooo evil, then we should not pollute their morals by forcing them to take money from us. I propose we immediately cut all aid to Venezuela. I propose we embargo all tourist traffic all business traffic, all financial and humanitarian aid. Most importantly we refuse to buy gas from a Citgo station. Did you know that chain is owned by Venezuela? Do your research. Boycott the bastards.

Then we should get the UN out of this country and this country out of the UN.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger