November 18, 2006

Dear Republican Party

Good God, are you people stupid? The American people sent you a message. Polls show the vast majority of Americans view themselves as CONSERVATIVE. You failed to govern in a Conservative manner over the last two to four years. The opposition party won the last election, capturing the House and the Senate. They accomplished this not by having an agenda, plans, or vision. They did it because they WERE NOT YOU. Republican leadership in Congress responds by voting the same group of individuals who did such a piss poor job of running the Government prior, back into leadership positions. You will wonder how the Democrats win the Presidency in 2008. Voters gave you the answer. You were too dumb, too caught up with you existing power structure to listen.

It has been said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over hoping for different results. I don't think I am crazy. I will not trust you any more to do the right thing. Say goodbye to my vote. I have voted for THREE Democrats in my life. Two of them were when my neighbor ran for coroner. I have voted Republican for 26 years. Not any more.

Unless you find a TRUE CONSERVATIVE to run for President I will stand by and let the country elect a Democrat, even if it is Hilary.

AS REPUBLICANS YOU HAVE FAILED TO PUT AND KEEP OUR COUNTRY ON THE RIGHT PATH. YOU SHOW NO INCLINATION TO CHANGE. IT IS CLEAR THERE IS NOTHING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE CAN DO EXCEPT WATCH AS POLITICS AS USUAL DESTROY OUR COUNTRY FROM WITHIN AND OPEN THE DOORS FOR ENEMIES WITHOUT.

What is truly sad, is the Libertarians will never be elected with their weak on defense, weak on border security and strong on drug use policies. Is there a Conservative Party? Where are the Whigs? The general election did not depress me. The vote to continue down the same old Republican path does.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger