February 22, 2007

How to get laid more often

The two old guys were both only a year short of retirement from the
assembly line, but one Monday morning that didn't keep Joe from
boasting to Manny about his sexual endurance. "Three times," gasped
Manny admiringly.
"How'd you do it?"
"It was easy."
Joe looked down modestly. "I made love to my wife, and then I rolled
over and took a ten-minute nap. When I woke up again, I made love to
her again and took another ten-minute nap. And then I put it to her
again. Can you believe it! I woke up this morning feeling like a
bull, I'll tell you."
"I gotta try it," said Manny. "Lorraine won't believe it's
happening." So that night he made love to his wife, took a ten-minute
nap, made love to her again, took another nap, woke up and made love
to her a third time, then rolled over and fell sound asleep.
He woke up feeling like a million bucks, pulled on his clothes, and
ran to the factory, where he found his boss waiting outside for him.
"What's up, Boss?" he asked. "I've been working for you for twenty
years and never been late once. You aren't going to hold these twenty
minutes against me now, are you?"
"What twenty minutes?" growled the boss. "Where were you on Tuesday and Wednesday?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger