July 2, 2007

Giddy up you old nag

It has been lonely in the saddle since my horse died. That will not keep me from beating this old Shetland pony. More than once I have been called a bulldog, and my good buddy Prozacula has brought out the worst in me.

For those of you who only stop by sometimes (shame on you, you should be clicking every hour on the hour. Sleep when you are dead), I published an email I received regarding illegal immigration. It was a parable. One of the big boy liberal leftist bloggers linked it in a lame attempt to make fun of me (he said I was one of the beefjerky brigade -- some insult huh?). This link brought me bunches of hits and a few commenters.

Most of the comments ran the typical -- you are an asshole/racist/I hope you die liberal response. One commenter said I was racist and used a 'yokel' (read Southern accent)to prove his point. I told this asshat he was using the same kind of stereotypes he found so offensive in my post and did not that make him a bigot and a hypocrite. He explained that he was using humor. Oh, and on the right our humor is just examples of why we hate brown people/black people/homosexuals/joos/arabs/kittens. We are just intolerant racists, you see.

I really hoped for a discussion on immigration, but all I seem to get from Mr. Prozacula is he is right 'cause he said so. I have invited him for an intellectual debate, but he says I will just call him names.

He went to another website and complained Big Dick and I were mean to him.

Here is my position:

I am against illegal immigration no matter if the perpetrators are Mexicans, Ecuadorians, Brazilians, Frenchies, Italians, Germans, Swedes, Russians, Chinese, Koreans, Congolese, South Africans, Hungarians, Hondurans, Cubanos, Peruvians, Martians, or Canadians or any other nationality, religion, or race. I have no issue with LEGAL immigrants, providing they come here to make America a better place. Unlike the assholes at Sadly No, I can see the difference between the Italians and Eastern European immigrants at the beginning of the 20th Century who came through Ellis Island, were documented and arrived in a legal manner -- those who came to become Americans, who assimilated into society. There is a difference in those who come illegally, crossing our southern border with impunity. I really could care less what color their skin is. A criminal is a criminal and not a legitimate or wanted member of decent society.

I am against taking the hard earned wages of American workers and providing welfare and other benefits to Mexicans, Ecuadorians, Brazilians, Frenchies, Italians, Germans, Swedes, Russians, Chinese, Koreans, Congolese, South Africans, Hungarians, Hondurans, Cubanos, Peruvians, Martians, or Canadians or any other nationality. Except Australians -- I like Australians. That last sentence was a joke, for the humor challenged progressives in our midst.

If this makes me a racist -- feel free to explain how and cite proof. If my position is wrong, feel free to argue your point. Facts and logic are required here at Fat in Indiana, not a mere statement that I am offensive, because you claim it to be true.

So I offer a direct challenge to you Prozacula, and your buddies at Sadly No! Argue, debate, prove me wrong. Dick says I am too nice to you trolls. I hold out hope that for once you will offer reasoned debate. Prove me right. Do not show up, shit in my living room and run off like a cockroach. Stand up, defend your position. I have devoted what, four or five posts in an effort to get you to stand up for yourself. Do not disappoint me. Could it be you just hate Hoosiers and conservative white people? Prove you are not the racist.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger