March 4, 2008

Terrorism in America


I did not really get a chance to fully review Don Brockette's debut novel, America Falling earlier. Let me begin by saying I am really pissed at Mr. Brockette. His book kept me up late. It was so good I could not put it down.

This book describes the threat of Islamic Terrorists we all know is out there. This is the world the average American citizen fears and expects. The Government may try to tell us we are fighting the WOT, but any thinking man or woman knows we are involved in a religious war. Don brings this idea home in his novel of terrorist attacks. One average man thwarts an attack, and then it becomes personal. Buy It, read it. The novel is a great page turner, I cannot wait for the sequel. The plot is realistic and terrifying. Every page is a real future look at what the terrorists have in mind for America. Are you prepared?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger