March 5, 2008

Wednesday Wanderings

Here I am multitasking through nearly a dozen open windows on my PC. Work calender here, dealing with a Request for Quote from two different customers (sadly I have to offer a "cannot help you" to both), arranging a visit with another. The blog and both personal and work email programs are running. I have dropped several non-sensical comments at various blogs. Living examples of why I do not, and should not, comment too often. Strother Martin is screaming deep in my cerebellum that I 'have a failure to communicate' with every stroke of the keyboard any time I try to leave a comment. I am also doing a couple loads of laundry. There is one in the dryer and one in the wash. I know, I just made a number of women horny...

I am leaving later today to the northern part of my little state. There is a meeting with a potential new customer first thing in the morning. I will be back to the same town, same hotel in exactly one week. Sometimes customers do not arrange meetings to my whims. Oh, well, windshield time pays the same as face time with customers.

I was glad to see Hillary win yesterday. The longer the two leftists fight for the Dimocrit nomination, the money they have to spend. The more it tears the party apart. My wife echoed the sentiments of many when she said " I do not want any of them".

Is winter over yet?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger