April 18, 2008

A letter to one of my favorite bloggers

I rarely comment on other's blogs. I think if I have nothing to contribute why bother? You, for some reason, compel me to comment. Unfortunately, I never can find the words to say what I want to convey. You have a real talent for writing. You need to take pride in the life you have. You are a good Mom. I can think of no higher compliment. I am not presumptuous enough to offer any advice. You should live each day to the fullest. It took me a long time, but I finally discovered that if you spend every day concentrating on what is wrong with your life you miss out on what is right and good. I have to repeat that mantra often, but I am far happier when I keep that in mind.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger