June 10, 2008

It is Tuesday, it is still raining

I have not done the quiz thing for about two years, but I liked this one. OK, I liked it because I scored well. I stole it from Cappy. The quiz title is a joke, because I did not pay attention in high school. I was a jackass in those days as compared to the asshole I am now. High school was ridiculously easy. Honestly , I bet I took home a book less than 2 dozen times in four years. I got a shitty education in return. Not all of my teachers were bad. They just had low expectations for all of us.

You paid attention during 97% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz



Thanks for the kind comments about my family. I know I am a lucky man.

And this is for YOU: Best of luck with your new life. Change is hard, but things always work out as they are supposed to.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger