August 5, 2008

Ka-boom

A major thunderstorm rolled through in the very early morning hours and rumbles can still be heard in the distance. This storm had some of the most awesome lightening and the thunder was like a carpet bombing by B-52s. The whole house shook. Storms do not bother me, and I sleep great when it is raining, but thunder of that magnitude will wake you up.

I am pouring coffee down my gullet and perusing a few blogs between answering emails. I have a huge analysis to do later today, and my expenses are due. It looks like another day trying to balance work and play. Too bad the work has to come first.

edit: 9:30 am. The sky is so dark and rain is so heavy the street lights are on. You would think it was dusk. If I was a good correspondent, I would provide pictures. Here we are, do I take a picture, go through the trouble of trying to post it, or do I have a brownie? You lose. I win, I get to have a brownie. Sucks to be you, I guess.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger