January 23, 2009

I lied

Can anyone defend these blatant racist comments? Do we really want our roads and bridges built by unqualified people? Has the Congress ever read the 10th Amendment? Are you Union members seeing and hearing this? I bet you are glad of you millions of dollars spent on The Democratic Party and your get out the vote efforts to support President Obama and just this type of social spending. Just think, some of you said I was way-over-the-top when I predicted this kind of future under an Obama Presidency:


"I am concerned that these [infrastructure jobs] not go to white male construction workers." - Robert B Reich
Seriously,you liberals out there that came to criticise me before the election, what say you to this? Yes, I am calling you out Dude/Sammy/RJ/Erin...

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger