January 28, 2010

Close to the Edge

Enough already. The only way to spit out a post is to start typing. I always enjoyed most the posts where Acidman told about his every day life. I make no claim to be even in the same area code skill-wise or talent wise as the late one, but here we go back to the grind. Step up on my back deck and peek into the windows at my life. I will leave the blinds open a touch.

We got a bit of snow last night, nothing to worry about -- about 1/2 inch. I did not watch the Obama's speech last night. We watched American Idol and then DVR recordings of The Middle. If you are not watching The Middle (ABC Wednesdays) you are missing out on a funny comedy. I then watch a recording of Jack Lemon in Under the Yum Yum Tree. Before you libs take offense, I never watched the last President's SOTU speech either.

It remains cold, with single digit lows expected all weekend. So far we do not have any plans, maybe we will go see a movie, if anything worth seeing is on.

It has been another long week of work, I am ready for Friday.

2 comments:

Cappy said...

I like The Middle too. Also missed the STFU speech. Didn't want to get hammered that bad before getting laid. off.

TheWayfarer said...

No, I didn't give a fuck to hear DumB-O's latest self-aggrandizing bullshit story either. If I want to listen to an asshole, I'll fart!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger