January 22, 2010

Finally Friday

Happy Friday. Dja miss me? I had no time to post the last couple of days. I had to actually work. Sometimes I feel compelled to actually earn the dinero my employer so graciously deposits into my checking account every couple of weeks.

I went with the boy to see Avatar the other night. We saw it in 3D and IMAX. The special effects are way cool. The plot? Let us just say I knew how the plot would go just minutes into the movie. The dialogue was stilted and predictable. But the special effects were awesome, did I mention that? How did I like the movie? Let me say I will not buy it when it comes to DVD or BluRay. I doubt I will rent it, even if the director adds hours of special features. The boy really liked it.

Here is an old gem for your listening pleasure:



Here is one of my favorite comedians:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh well, I watch movies for entertainment not information. Political messages are pretty much gone with the popcorn farts.





James Old Guy

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger