March 30, 2010

Progressive is just another word for explosive diarrhea

WTF? People are dying at the rate of 27 per minute because they do not have health insurance and there is no healthcare available if you do not have insurance.

That is what we were told.

I guess it is OK to have these people die until 2014?

Can any of you Obamaites explain this seeming paradox? I guess it really is more about control and the redistribution of wealth than helping people.

Indiana has joined 13 other states in a lawsuit on Obamacare. Hey liberals, what are you going to do if the next Congress forces you to buy a Bible, or a gun? What if Congress were to force you to buy a smoked pork shoulder or a bloody beefsteak? What if you have to supplement your tofu with a ration of bacon? It is for the good of the American farmer! Plus the Government knows best -- righto?

What if the next Congress believes you must purchase a new Buick? No more Prius hybrids, we need to jump start our domestic oil industry -- we all have to get a gas guzzler. We must get the return for our investment in GM. It is more than than a slippery slope when you allow the Government to dictate what we buy. It is a fucking landslide of epic proportions. What if a future Congress dictates the amount and kind of asswipe we are forced to purchase?

Did you know the Obamacare demands every restaurant with more than 20 locations must put calorie information on every menu, including drive through menus? Owners must do this for EVERY ITEM on the menu. If I own 20 Hoosierboy Hamburger Heaven stores -- all in Indiana-- by what authority does the Federal Government mandate such onerous expensive changes to My Private Business? I do not sell across State lines so there is no Interstate Commerce at play.

I invite any liberal readers to show me how such regulation is acceptable or Constitutional.

I bet I get no comments on this post giving evidence. Anytime a liberal is forced or even asked to defend a position on logic they just curl up in a fetal position and cry racist, or hate, or FoxNews, FoxNews like some kind of deranged cookoo clock.

I know the liberal cowards will not take me up on this challenge. For them the Constitution is a dusty old scrap of parchment that gets in the way of real progress. What a bunch of hypocritical asstards.

Prove me wrong -- I double dog dare you.

9 comments:

Dax Montana said...

Unfortunately, the beef for your wonderfully delicious burgers was grown in Texas, shipped to the slaughterhouse near Chicago, packaged and formed into patties in Iowa, then finally shipped to you in Indiana.

Congress exacts its control over you by virtue of the interstate commerce clause.

(Article I, Section 8, Clause 3). The clause states that the United States Congress shall have power "To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes".

Right or wrong, these are the tentacles that the Fed uses to wrap around and strangle the States including your hamburger stand.

Just Damn!

Joe said...

Jeebus, you are probably right.

Just Damn indeed. We are really truly fucked.

mts1 said...

Now if you made a chair from Indiana pine and charged $20 for sitting in it for an hour, you might be so thankful for my patronage that you'd give me a steak dinner out of gratitude. But if I pay $5 for use of the seat, you may just give me a burger and chips for my niceness.

Whether it's been the embargo runners from our country's early days, or key money and other creative sales for New York rent controlled units, Americans have always found a way to game a system they see as b.s. That's also why the War on Drugs and alcohol prohibition failed. And yes, I do see culinary "blind pigs" sprouting up all over the place, and I'm not kidding. You know a friend of a friend who has this back door off of Erie Street, and give his name as reference, and you go in and have a steak and cigar, smoked indoors after dinner.

People will pay a tax they feel is fair, and dodge what they see as a soaker.

Now how do you determine caloric information when you're not a mega chain with a standardized menu and supply? Will your method be adequate? Is there a federal chart from which to go? Since everyone's recipe varies from day to day depending on supplies they have on hand (I know a lot of mom & pops who wing it, and I've ordered off the menu quite often), how the heck do you know within a 100 calorie tolerance if this meal is 800 or 860 calories?

Once people feel the whop of health care tax for health care they can't use yet (and have relatives die since they can't have the care they thought Obama got them), coupled with still paying premiums, and see what this does with their daily living and eating, you'll have even more people against it.

Rita said...

I have to take exception with this post HB. Mandating a smoked pork shoulder? Oh yeah, I'm all about that. Nothing better than a good smoked pork shoulder.

I think I'll take that up with my Congressman. Let's mandate pork. I love pork.

And let's face it, the bill would pass easily because the politicians would think they were just passing the other kind of pork bills.

I VOTE PORK!!!

Cappy said...

Still waiting for the libera response. The sound of crickets lulls me to sleep.

Cappy said...

Also waiting for the liberal response. Had an "l" at the end of libera previously, but it was stolen while I was waiting at the light at E. 79th and St.Clair.

dick said...

Can I start the genocide yet?

Anonymous said...

Hater!
Racist!
TeaBagger!



Ok, it's really me, Ed B

Richmond said...

The whole thing is FUBAR - I have taken a step back. And I am buying more ammo... Luck favors the prepared... ;)

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger