January 6, 2011

Thirsty Thursday

I kicked my own ass yesterday. I am sure if I had advertised my location a long line would have formed to join in the fun.

Today finds me slightly more motivated and in a much better humor. Not that you care. You shouldn't.

Here are some lyrics for you to chew on:

The percentage you're paying is too high priced
While you're living beyond all your means
And the man in the suit has just bought a new car
From the profit he's made on your dreams
Can you identify the artist and song? Let me know in the comments your best guess. No fair using Google or any other search engine.  I am looking to see who has some real classic rock trivia knowledge.

2 comments:

Dax Montana said...

John Barleycorn must die is one of my all-time favorite albums. I really liked Winwood in Blind Faith too. I think I wore out 4 way street and the live version of Low Spark!

Just Damn!

Dan O. said...

I knew that one. I own the CD. Most excellent song!

I actually used those lyrics as my Facebook status once. Yes, I admit,. I'm on Facebook. Don't hate.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger