April 13, 2011

Today's Earworm



damn, I wish I had a jumpsuit. Did I ever tell you about my trips to Graceland? It does not matter, my man Yabu has the best Elvis story. You will have to read his archives to find it, I am too lazy.

edit.  Here it is. Yabu comes to the rescue.

Here is a bonus from the King. This one comes from my favorite Elvis Movie Clambake:


Oh hell, why not...is this not just creepy?  It is also from Clambake.  Why is Elvis hanging out at the playground? This is one of the worst songs The King was ever  forced to record.:

4 comments:

Otter said...

I will loan you my Elvis jumpsuit...yep I have one...rhinestone and all....The wig and glasses to boot....

Jean said...

Too bad he didn't focus on his singing. Another waste of oxygen in the 'entertainment' industry.

Yabu said...

Here you go...

http://badbadjuju.com/2011/02/my-next-door-goat/

I do loves me some Elvis.

Shy Wolf said...

Was tellin' my Honey about the first Elvis movie I saw- Love Me Tender- at a drive in theater. Being young as she is,, she wasn't sure I wasn't kidding her and took a while to convince her they were real places and Elvis was actually in movies then.
Of course, Elvis sux so far as she's concerned. I say the same thing about the Beatles when she's listening. (Dave Clark Five was my 60's group.)
Fave Elvis show for me- Roustabout. Only cuz he rode a bike in it.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger