July 23, 2011

Give me the beat, Boys

I have had the strangest dreams for about four days in a row. They are bizarre and make no sense and there is no point going into the details. What is weird is how the dreams repeat.  It is like my mind is worrying over the details. Something happens that is just not right, so the whole scene replays only slightly different. Then again. It is like a writer rewriting and editing a manuscript, only it is my brain and the dreams are so damn weird anyway.

I had a good week at work as I continue my "Piss of the customers price increase tour". So far no one wants the T-Shirt.

Surprise! It is hot. This often occurs in summer. Now that the heat wave has reached the East Cost and New England it will be an issue in the press. Let the South and Midwest swelter, it is no biggee, but we cannot let the Big Apple be too warm. At ten last night it was still 89 and the heat index was 96. My glasses steamed instantly went I went out to pick up the paper this morning. The good news it is so hot and dry the grass has quit growing so I will not have to mow this week!

As far as I know we have no big plans for the day.  After the wife gets up I am sure she has something in mind. Until then I am off to see what wisdom I can glean in the blogosphere.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger