July 21, 2011

Negotiating with a cartoon character

The budget proposal offered up by the so-called "Gang of Six" in the Senate reminds me of the bad deal offered up by Wimpy of the Popeye cartoon fame. "I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today". Senate RINOs and Democrats are promising budget cuts in the future for a debt limit increase today.

Conservatives have been suckered on this too many times in the past. Deems pulled this one on Reagan. Bush I really took it in the shorts over Dem promises to traduce spending for a tax increase.

It is time to put the cards on the table -- show me the cuts. These Senate Dems are mere partisan hacks They will lie to get their way. This debate is about politics and the Presidential elections to them. If a Democrat claimed he wants to cut spending I would sooner believe the check is in the mail, he won't cum in my mouth and I am getting $6,000,000 from that frozen bank account in Nigeria.

I say make the bastards vote. Put every Senator and then The Obama on the record for more spending. Put their position down to history. Should the US Government live within a budget just like you and I? If you are against balancing the budget and cutting spending own up to it! Then explain your position to the voters.

1 comment:

TheWayfarer said...

Yeah, it's a lot of smoke being blown up all our asses. I hope Bawler and his boys in Da House call BULLSHIT when it's shoved at them, and vote that Wimpy burger down!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger