July 15, 2012

I've about had it

If Romney tags Condi Rice as his VP choice, I will refuse to cast my vote for him in November. I am sick of the RINOs running the party. If he chooses a conservative as running mate I may hold my nose and give a nod to Romney, 'cause he is marginally better than The Obama, but I'll be damned if I will give the Republican honchos another RINO to wait in the wings.

We need to focus this election on The Obama's piss-poor performance, not give the liberal press and Obama ammunition to blame Bush all the more.  The election needs to be about Obama, not Bush and a Rice nomination will change all of that. It is time to hold The Obama accountable, not to rehash the policies of W.

7 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Man, I wonder who in the Romney campaign is the mole that is doing STUPID stuff like this?

Anonymous said...

She won't take the job and not even sure it will be offered. More rumor mongering.
James Old Guy

Rita said...

Before you refuse to cast your vote, consider a Supreme Court loaded with Kagan's and Sotomayers. It will in fact permanently eliminate what little balance of power we have left.

Ed Bonderenka said...

Rita, while I agree, it would appear Romney is taking us for granted.

Anonymous said...

Yes they told me to vote for Bush to make sure we didn't get justices like, well Roberts...

Joe

TheWayfarer said...

Bullshit.
If you're the typical, "Paul is a crackpot!" brain-filthied, BFIW, you'll bow, genuflect & vote for the white communist with the (R) behind his name no matter what.
Thinking for yourself wouldn't be popular...What would the Joneses think!?"

Ed Bonderenka said...

Gee Galt, could you clarify that for us brain-addled morons?

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger