August 27, 2012

Hello Monday

Shall we review?  Sometime Saturday afternoon or evening the air conditioner quit. Rather the blower motor conked out. Repair guys have been dispatched and will arrive in their own good time sometime today.

I was up late last night.  The boy played in a battle of the bands last night and showed up to lend my support. They move into the finals next Sunday. If you are in the greater Indianapolis area feel free to show up at Mo's Irish Pub in Noblesville on Sunday night to vote for the greatest band you have never heard -- Fossil Generation. I was sitting at the bar next to the lead guitarist from the band that had just finished when Fossil Generation took the stage. After the first song he looked at me and said "Damn, that fucking guitar player can shred". High praise from a fellow musician.

Here, I have published this before:



They are loud. They are tight.  They have fun. They are talented.They play too late at night for this old fart.

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

I feel your AC woes. I had replaced our blower motor last year (at like $380)and this year replaced the whole damn unit. Grats and good luck to the son and the band!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger