August 11, 2013

A Sunday post about Saturday

Yesterday morning I posted the picture found in the post below, then surfed around the  interwebz for a while.  I decided a bit of breakfast was in order. I threw a potato into the microwave for a quick cook.  While the world's most expensive popcorn popper/veggie heater/TV dinner maker did its thing, I diced up one half of a Vidalia onion and a medium sized jalapeno. I threw the peppers and onion into a small skillet to cook. I seasoned the onions with a bit of salt and a few red pepper flakes. About the time the onions got soft the spud was done.  I hastily cut the potato into chunks and added it to the onions and pepper and then fried the whole mess for a bit. I poured the hash browns onto a plate and dropped a couple of eggs into the skillet to cook to a nice over-easy. I put the eggs on top of the potatoes with a dash of salt and my breakfast was complete. No pics, 'cause I ate it too fast and I do not want to inflame the haters out there.

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

I just had breakfast.
Plain low fat yogurt over fresh sliced fruit.
A couple slices of bacon and an english muffin.
It was good.
Yours sounds better.

diamond dave said...

Nothing here to hate, so long as you don't add ketchup...

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger