May 5, 2015

She caught the Katy, left me a mule to ride

I have done a lot of stuff in my 53 years on Earth. I've jumped out of perfectly good airplanes, dipped at least a foot in all 5 Great Lakes, visited foreign soil, kissed a girl and liked it. But until today I have never been to North Dakota. Strike that one off the old bucket list. The list of states not graced by my presence has dwindled to Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Alaska, and Montana. That means I have been to 51. Right Mr. President?

I know what you are thinking -- women want me, men want to be me. Or maybe you are thinking about that last cookie out in the kitchen. Maybe you are thinking about what ingredients go into enchilada casserole as you plan your Cinco de Mayo festivities. I confess, I don't know what you are thinking at all.

I do know what I'm thinking. You will never guess.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Flew a Chinook from SC to California, great memories. American is beautiful.

JOG

Ed Bonderenka said...

I lived vicariously through lots of people.

hey teacher... said...

Are you thinking about a Dos Equis?

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger