April 22, 2017

I call Bull s*%t

If what She says is true then Chelsea was the most self-aware and politically active six year-old in history. Then, after this historical stand by this gifted politically astute kindergartner she eschewed politics for the next thirty years.

I am sick of her already. The Clinton progeny has done nothing in her life, was far from active in politics until her mother offered up the biggest election choke job since Thomas Dewey. Now the liberal media is shoving her down our collective throats like a plate full of liver and onions -- We will like it no matter what. Our liberal overlords bow to the Clinton machine.

What six year-old takes a stand on abortion and decides the tenets of the family's church are not up to moral snuff?  Seriously, who buys into this hogwash?

Why can't the Clintons just go away?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is butt ugly


James Old Guy

Joe said...

And inherited the propensity to lie about everything from her mom and dad

TheWayfarer said...

Flunked the Clarey Test.

Joe said...

Long time no see Galt

Cappy said...

All of my liberal friends and relatives will buy it eagerly!

Erin O'Brien said...

This post absolutely slays me. You find some crazy story about Chelsea Clinton when she was SIX YEARS OLD, post about and then say, "Why can't the Clintons just go away?"

You're the ones paying attention to them. You're the ones talking about them. I can't remember the last time I saw Chelsea's name in the news, but she's got top billing on ol' Hoose's page.

The Clintons did go away. You just didn't want them to. If you did, you wouldn't have posted this cockamamie story.

Now then, ya'll behave like the predictable and obedient little righties you are and keep talking and talking and talking about the Clintons in this comment thread.

My GOD I am fabulous.

Erin O'Brien said...

Also, the I see the maturity level around here has sunken to some point lower than middle school. James is calling Chelsea ugly and Hoose managed to get the word "fart" in the title of his last post.

What? Are you people like 13 years old?

Joe said...

Chelsea has been in the news. She was on the cover of variety or vanity fair in the past few weeks. She made the comments in the linked article. I didn't interview her and publish it. The media is pushing her on us. That straw man won't point the way to Oz.

I have been pretty consistent for a number of years in my call for both the Clintons and the Bushes to go away.

Things have always been at the Jr High level around here.

You get what you pay for.

Erin O'Brien said...

Yup. Got ol' Hoose to post yet another comment about Chelsea just like I knew I would.

Joe said...

I got you to respond, just like I knew you would

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger