June 9, 2017

A post equivalent to bologna on white bread

Friday at last. This has seemed a very long week. I had a couple of day trips Monday and Tuesday and spent the balance of the week stuck at my desk, researching new customers and contacts. I remember why I don't want a desk job.

We went out for Italian to celebrate the wife's birthday last night. My oldest son had to work. We had cake afterward.

I woke up a bit before 5:00 this morning. I was hot. I think my wife turned up (down, whatever) the air conditioning before she came to bed. I have never understood why the builder put ceiling fans in every bedroom except the master bedroom. It has a cathedral ceiling and no overhead fixture to add a fan. Yes, I could have it wired, but that is far down on the list of home improvements we want to do.

Music by Chicago is bouncing in my head this morning. Feel free to provide your own soundtrack in lieu of Friday music.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hot news, Taylor Swift is back on something or other.

James Old Guy

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger