October 6, 2019

Over by the courthouse they are starting to unwind

Hippy music from the 1960s is playing as I peruse the interwebz this morning.  The sky is cloudy outside the blog room window. We might actually get some much-needed rain today.

I read this morning that drummer Ginger Baker has passed away. If you have never seen the movie "Beware of Mr. Baker" you should try and find it on your favorite streaming service.  If you don't know who Ginger Baker was...you need to get some additional education in classic rock.

The wife and I ventured up over to Noblesville for a little festival centered on the covered bridge over the White River. It was a beautiful day to walk around. We bought a bag of kettle corn fresh from the massive popper.  Is it strange that after more than 40 years since our first date I still enjoy hanging out with my wife? I hate what our current economic situation is doing to her. All I ever wanted was to give her a good and happy life.

It has been revealed I will climb into the attic today to fetch the fall/Halloween decorations. To further emphasize the fall vibe, the missus has asked for a pot of my world famous in my mind chili for dinner before we settle in to watch the Colts likely fall to the evil Chiefs in the Sunday Night NFL contest.

That may be the longest and most poorly constructed sentence I have ever composed.

There you have it, another soporific fun-filled and action packed episode at the Hoosierboy Blog (i really hate that blog title). Enjoy your Sunday.


2 comments:

Cappy said...

Longest and most poorly constructed?

Hold my beer...

Practical Parsimony said...

Actually, that sentence is absolutely correct. You should have punctuated it...in-my-mind. Otherwise, it is correct even if it is long.

That is sweet you still enjoy hanging out with your wife.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger