October 16, 2019

Sign up now and get a free bonus flashlight

Chilly morning greetings, Blogoteers.

I had a great topic to discuss today. The post was half-written in my head by late yesterday evening. I decided not go there. The controversy and wave of comments the post would have engendered just wasn't worth it.

Yeah, I forgot whatever it was I was going to write about.

The grandgirls are home the balance of he week as the schools are on fall break. That means the wife is sleeping in as I hunt and peck on the barely-functioning iPad first generation I use for blogging.

The Democrat front runners reaffirmed they want to put the Government in control of every facet of your life and the economy and give you all you desire free of charge. It will come at the cost of your freedom, that is for sure, but don't be fooled, it will hit your wallet too.  Remember how Obama promised his signature healthcare measure would not only give you better insurance, but put a couple of grand into your family budget? How did that work out? Nearly everyone I know ended up with more expensive healthcare and high deductibles.

The only way to keep from taxing the middle class is to declare anyone making more than about $30K as "rich".

The good news is with the Feds in charge of healthcare we can count on long waits, worse care, unreasonable bureaucracy, and regulation; all offered up with lower take home pay. I can't wait to sign up. [sarc].

Listening to the candidates it is clear 1984 will be fully realized by 2024 if they get their way. Heck Beto will not only take your gun, he will force churches, mosques, and synagogues to toe the LGBQT line or else. And if you think he is going to tolerate  you saying, or even thinking, it might be questionable to allow a ten year-old to have a sex change operation, well get set to spend a little time updating the education section on your resume. Re-education is just another word for nothing left to lose.

I've the time. I always liked camping. I firmly believe education is a life-long process. I bet re-education camp is in my future.

Do you think it will be like the summer camp of my youth? I enjoyed the canoeing, hiking, knot tying, building fire by friction sets, pissing on trees. Camp Gulag; start packing today!

2 comments:

Cappy said...

I'm hanging out with you and Fuzzy during arts and crafts.

Joe said...

I bet there will be plenty of hammers and sickles around!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger