March 19, 2020

Dear Diary

Day whatever. Foggy. Severe weather a possibility. I’m sick of reading. Sick of watching TV. The wife has contracted a severe case of cabin fever. She is used to going somewhere, anywhere, every day. The grandgirls are home with their parents. Yes, like you, I am bored. If I had any money I would use this time to do some home improvement projects - painting etc. if the weather breaks, I might head out to start cleaning out the flower beds, picking up the estimated 6,543,218 sticks shed by the big willow over the winter.  I watched a rerun of a 40 year-old baseball game the other night. Ted Kosinski’s fevered rantings are starting to make sense. That is a joke. Is it nap time yet?

1 comment:

Ralphd00d said...

I feel ya brother....

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger