March 9, 2020

Stock up on supplies

I putting this blog under self-quarantine.

It is displaying symptoms of barely breathing, wheezing along, just a short time from needing life support.

I think it is the 12 Corona virus.

Grand Cayman 2019

In other words, I need a 12 pack of Coronas and a week at the beach. I’m certain that would cure everything. No, I would probably need more beer, and not Corona, either. And some rum. And some cigars. Yeah, that’s it.

Of course it ain’t gonna happen. But I can dream.

Be careful, I think what I have is contagious.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that I enjoy your writing style and sassy comments. Sorry about the Anonymous but I don't have a Google account and it won't let me do anything else. Nancy

Joe said...

Thanks Nancy.

I don’t mind anonymous comments. Heck, I’m pretty much anonymous myself (I hope).

I’ve tried getting rid of the captcha thing to no avail.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger