April 23, 2020

Clarification

It occurs to me that casual readers may have a skewed impression of my wife. She actually is one of the kindest, helpful, and good natured individuals in this world. In truth, our disagreements are few and far between.

As related below, she did not point to a spot to hang a picture and say “here” , she asked me if I would hang that picture sometime. I asked where and she pointed.

In truth, she has been my best friend since I was 17.







I think I copied that right.

Did I forget anything, Dear?

7 comments:

Ralphd00d said...

bwahahaha! Sounds like what happens around here at times!

Ed Bonderenka said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Practical Parsimony said...

It seems it happened just right. I have never thought she was disagreeable at all.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I see you're flashing the hostage handsign.
I posted a couple days ago on how to handle being cooped up together.

Cheryl said...

You sound just like a husband who has been married awhile and enjoy each other's company. And you like to please her.

slugmama said...

*snort*

Cappy said...

Remanded to the garage?

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger