July 26, 2020

Random Ramblings CXIV

Had a great day yesterday. We hung out with some friends, enjoying their pool. Mucho Garcias. A good time was had by all. There is comfort in being with people you have know for 45 years.

Through most of the 1990s and early 2000s, I spent considerable time in Portland, calling on customers there four to six times a year on average. I have often said it is one of my favorite places to visit. It makes me sick to think about the constant rioting engulfing the city. It is the harbinger of our liberal future. It is not that future us will be incapable of independent thought, rather we will not be allowed to.

There is nothing like millionaire athletes telling us about how awful their life is. The infusion of politics into sports has certainly made me lose interest in the games. I bet I’m not the only one.

Hi ho hi ho today. I’m off to the big box for a full day of fun. One thing you learn working retail, the world is filled with jerks.

What started out as an upbeat entry has taken a turn I did not plan. How about a little music to improve the mood?


OK, not a bright and cheerful tune, but a great song anyway.

Have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger