August 28, 2020

it is all about compartmentalism

It is probably a good thing it is another self-imposed no politics Friday, lest I write things I might regret at the up-coming hate crime show trials. 

I’m off to the doctor for my first in-person visit since winter and the pandemic early this morning. I hope is is a tad happier with me. I have tried hard to get my recalcitrant sugars into a manageable state the last few months. I admittedly was more than a little lax on my diet through much of the previous eight or nine months. I have proven to myself, and I hope to him, I really can manage with diet and a handful of pills every day. On the other hand, If I must go to the needle, then so it shall be. 

In other news, it may or may not rain. It doesn’t matter either way. 

I have a whole bunch of personal stuff I could cry about. I will spare you the details. It’s personal for a reason. We are going to have to make some very hard choices. None are pleasant or good or desirable. So it goes. No one ever said life was fair. Whining here won’t change anything.

You are welcome. 

It still can’t get used to the new blogger automatically double spacing when I hit “return”.

Anyway, have a great Friday.

2 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

Yeah, I'm having to remember "shift-enter" myself.

Linda Practical Parsimony said...

It is hard to make a list that is not a mile long with that double spacing. i wish I could figure out how to make a single-spaced list!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger