October 22, 2020

King Cnut and the problem with Thorkill Longbeard

Sunny! Warm! A great day! Lots of exclamation points! 

I may even rake some leaves today, providing they are not too wet. Or not. I shall let whim dictate my activities today.

Speaking of doing things on a whim, I have decided to grow a beard. I am sure I’ll stick with it until the beard gets to that itchy, scratchy stage about three days from now. Perhaps I’ll just let it go. I last had a beard back in college, so it will be interesting. That time I went full Amish — beard, no ‘stache. This time I’ll go for the whole thing. Unfortunately, some three decades plus since I last had facial hair,  I’m afraid the beard will be white, not dark and curly. 

There is a debate tonight. So I’ve heard. If you’re not sure which way to vote, then you should watch. If I want to watch stupid arguments I will turn in to Love it or List It.


2 comments:

Cappy said...

Dang hippies taking over everything.

Joe said...

Fret not, I’ll get bored with it in about four days

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger