May 23, 2021

He's been workin' and slavin' his life away,

 Stupid birds. We can’t have anything nice. Case in point: the wife hung this yellow wreath on the door.




Nice and summery, right?

Then a filthy bird moves in:


Moratorium or not, that nest has been evicted. 

You didn’t come here for real estate discussions. You came for the music.

I said you came for the music.

We continue with selections from The Animals.

The theme for my current job:



Have a great Sunday. I’ll be working.

4 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

That was a theme for a lot of Nam vets, too.

Practical Parsimony said...

What did you do with the nest??? I put a wreath on the door at Christmas for several years and birds would be just sitting unbeknownst to me. Every last time, one would fly into the house and I would spend half an hourchasing it out of the house. Finally, i took the wreath down.

Joe said...

I threw it in the trash

Anonymous said...

Bird killer. That was 4 little baby birds. You couldn't moved it somewhere. Jeez don't you care about nature. wow If you had threw it away before the eggs it would have been okay but not after. Next time at least try to relocate okay? It would make us feel a little better. Geez. Guess you don't have pets either.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger