May 28, 2021

Nondescript Noodling

So here we are on Friday. I thought I might sit on the patio and sip my coffee as the sun warms the eastern sky behind the big willow. Alas, it is drizzling and the sun is obscured by clouds.  I could go out to the front porch. I could just sit here on the couch. Not strapping on The Boot and plopping on the couch wins. 

I clumped my way through work yesterday. There was a modicum of swelling, no more than on the day before, and very little this morning. My leg is sore from the rubbing of The Boot. I will get used to that in time. I suspect today will be ugly in that regard. Unless there is significant change I won’t whine about The Boot or my foot further.other than to report all is well or not well in four weeks, except to say The Boot sucks (not as bad as a plaster cast though).

My oldest son and middle child is visiting from Colorado. He is best hombre at a wedding. We won’t be around much, but it is good see him. He was home for a quick 48 hours in February when my dad died. Prior to that I think it had been almost a year. I miss him. He has started playing music again. He played me a snippet recording. I liked it better than some of the later stuff he did with his old band. It has more of a pop rock vibe and is far lass heavy. 

Enough nonsense and filler. I just know you are sitting on the edge of your seat in anticipation of this weekend’s musical artist. My first blush was to go with CSN, but since it is Memorial Day weekend, I decided to go with a more military-themed approach. Here are some songs you may not know and might find interesting. Or not. 


Have a great Friday

2 comments:

Cappy said...

Much better than Iowa Ernie Ford.

Joe said...

Oh yeah, Iowa Ernie can’t sing at all

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger