June 15, 2021

Great possibilities

I’m confessing right off the bat. This not a fresh post. I have a 4:20 ayem wake up call scheduled to make the opening shift today. I sniffed under the lid of the plastic Cool Whip container where I had the post stored and it smelled fine to me. Just stir it around, it’ll be OK. 

Monday was a pretty good day. The weather was fine. The two year old was being unbelievably two, but in all she is so cute you can overlook her acting like a woke liberal on occasion. I made some tuna casserole for lunch. Salad with grilled chicken for dinner. Other than that, pure boring everyday stuff of no interest to anyone, even me. 

There you have it, a post for today. I’m certain you are glad you clicked here. 

You will never get those 37 seconds back. 


3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

A moment of sanity.

david rabin said...

Hi,I'm a retired blogger from Israel(IDF),I have a new FUNNY/HUMOR blog: funnylinksblog.wordpress.com and I am interested in a Reciprocal Links with your great blog.Please your reply.Thank you.Sincerely,David.

Joe said...

Sure David. That is some funny stuff

It may take me a few days

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger